Team Raov
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Clan Meetings'?

3 posters

Go down

'Clan Meetings'? Empty 'Clan Meetings'?

Post  wolfy?!?? Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:37 am

Hey guys, I know this subject has been brought up a while ago by me...but I wanna see what people think of it. I was thinking of my old UoM/=SoLs= clan, which we had a meeting once a week to welcome any new people to the ranks, talk about any issues that have to be addressed, and a place for people to just openly give their opinions on things. I was thinking maybe for us, would once a month kill us? I really think this would be good for us to get some issues addressed, and i'm 'organizing' a little meeting tonight for comments on the website organization/editing. I would like everyone interested to come tonight at around 6est [we'll start early if all the appropriate people get on], THANKS!

wolfy?!??
Admin

Back to top Go down

'Clan Meetings'? Empty Re: 'Clan Meetings'?

Post  wolfy?!?? Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:38 am

Also I forgot to mention, any server donaters [including people from outside the clan] could get together during that time and talk about what should be done with their donations, how the money will be allocated and to which server[s]

wolfy?!??
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MeatHead Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:35 am

Wolfy, we already do that (donators talk to each other about what we should do with our servers). Why don't you know that? Oh yeah, YOU don't donate.

MeatHead

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfy?!?? Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:53 am

Well ok, what about the other side of it then? And meany meaty No No No No No No No No Like what I mean, what do you think about the clan meetings in general?

wolfy?!??
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlaTL!nE Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:10 pm

i am not no leader or anything, but from past clans, a meeting once a month helps in many ways, i am for that.
FlaTL!nE
FlaTL!nE

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfy?!?? Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:30 pm

WHAT HE SAID Smile

wolfy?!??
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum