Team Raov
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontlines: FOW Tournament Team

2 posters

Go down

Frontlines: FOW Tournament Team Empty Frontlines: FOW Tournament Team

Post  MeatHead Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:38 pm

With MeatHead, Joo, and KillerJ now comprising half of the 6-member team required to play in the FFOW tournament, it is time to commit some information to the forum for all those on the team or those interested in joining. What is this all about? Here is the link to the tournament information:

http://league.totalgamingnetwork.com/burningnations

In a nutshell, the best 8 teams in the tourney will win cash pizes of $500 or more. There are about 40 teams, so you do the math on the chances of winning some money.

If you want to join the team, you must have a working copy of the full version of Frontlines: Fuel of War updated to version 1.2. At this early point in the process, team participation will be on a "first to ask will be the first to join" basis. Ultimately there will be no more than 8 members on the team -6 starters and 2 alternates. Do not ask to join unless you are committed to playing in the tournament.

The deadline to have our team registered on TWL is October 30. I wantt to have everyone registed and our team set up at least a week before then (10/21/2008), in order to make sure that we are good to go.

Tournament Timeline:

10/1 to 10/20 - Team formation. Pub practice to get everyone up to speed on gameplay and team tactics.
10/14 - Team gets dedicated server. Starts strat sessions and scrims.
10/21 - Deadline to join the team.
10/30 - Deadline to enter tournament.
11-2 - First tournament match. Matches to follow every week until finals on 12/7.

MeatHead

Back to top Go down

Frontlines: FOW Tournament Team Empty Re: Frontlines: FOW Tournament Team

Post  cpt.joo Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:12 pm

Now this is what i like to see. Organization, theres a man with a plan. Dates, info etc.. You can count me in!
cpt.joo
cpt.joo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum