Team Raov
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG long time no see and im up w/ RAoV again :)

3 posters

Go down

OMG long time no see and im up w/ RAoV again :) Empty OMG long time no see and im up w/ RAoV again :)

Post  Sharp Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:49 am

Hey guys, its been a while since ive been able to play. Being in the army and all lot of stuff to do. But we have some off time and starting to have more time to do what we want. Got COD4 and wanted to know if i can get back in RAoV like old times in MOHAA demo. my MSN is mfridley89@hotmail.com if you wanna get in touch w/ me. Hope to talk to u guys soon.

Sharp

Back to top Go down

OMG long time no see and im up w/ RAoV again :) Empty SAHHAHHRAS;RARRRRPRRPPPPPPPYYYYY!

Post  wolfy?!?? Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Lol hey nub, great to hear from ya. Download ventrilo @ www.ventrilo.com - here is the ip/info for it.. 208.122.45.110 : 5231 shouldn't be a pass. Otherwise hit me up on xfire... wolfyretired Smile

wolfy?!??
Admin

Back to top Go down

OMG long time no see and im up w/ RAoV again :) Empty Re: OMG long time no see and im up w/ RAoV again :)

Post  Sharp Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:09 am

Game: COD4
In-Game Name: Sharp
Email: mfridley89@hotmail.com
On 20+ hours a week: of course
Working mic: duh
17+ and speak fluent english: yep
Reasons to join: Havent been in any other COD4 clans, i referred myself Very Happy, and a decent reason i should join would be that i <3 wolfy; already know some of you all from demo version of MOHAA. Plan on getting spearhead if you guys are still playing that.

Sharp

Back to top Go down

OMG long time no see and im up w/ RAoV again :) Empty Re: OMG long time no see and im up w/ RAoV again :)

Post  Gus Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:10 pm

Talking about ppl being in the army when is g-rated getting back?

Gus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down